I was born in Konya Karapınar in 1983. I went to primary and middle school Karapınar. I graduated from the Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine in 2007. In 2011, I completed by residency training at the Istanbul Haseki Education and Research Hospital ENT Clinic. After my residency, I finished by mandatory service at the Sivas Suşehri State Hospital between 2011 and 2014. I served on the Faculty at the Istanbul Private Gaziosmanpaşa Hospital between 2014 and 2015 and at the Burdur State Hospital between 2016 and 2018. I have served in my private consultation room for my patients since November 2018. As of June 2020, we continue to serve our patients in our clinic in Antalya.
Memberships to scientific institutions:
- İstanbul KBB&BBC Uzmanları Derneği (2010)
- Türk Kulak Burun Boğaz ve Baş Boyun Cerrahisi Vakfı (TKBBV) (2011)
- Türk Rinoloji Derneği (2012)
- European Rhinologic Society (2013)
- The European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (2015)